Dear Mount Marathon racers and lottery hopefuls,
- CONFIRMATION — Your PayPal receipt serves as your confirmation. Once registered, you can also verify your status as “Complete” here: https://mmr.seward.com/check-your-status/
- One-Time Petitions, Earned Race Spot forms and Skip-A-Year selections — These must also be completed by 11:59 p.m. on March 31.
- DEFERRALS — Anyone who deferred in 2019 due to air quality concerns must still register and pay for the 2020 race. A deferral did NOT automatically register you for 2020.
- JUNIORS — All juniors were granted a deferral and should have received a refund in 2019 due to the junior cancellation. A deferral did NOT automatically register juniors for 2020. Any junior planning to race in 2020 must still register and pay the entry fee.
- COVID-19 — The MMR Committee will meet on April 6 to discuss the next steps regarding COVID-19 and its potential impact on the race.
- QUESTIONS — If you have researched your status and still have questions, email email@example.com (Please do not wait until 11 p.m. on March 31!).
Matias Saari, MMR Director
& the MMR Committee