It is the responsibility of all racers to check the roster for their bib assignment and to ensure that they have been assigned a bib number.
- First time racers must attend the Safety Meeting prior to picking up their bib.
Identification is Required for Bib Pickup
- Photo identification is required.
- Junior racers must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Returning Racers’ Pickup Times and Locations
- Returning racers may pick up their bib on July 3 from 5 – 7 p.m. at Seward High School, 2100 Swetmann Ave.
- Returning racers may also pick up their bib on July 4 beginning at 8 a.m. at race headquarters, located at the Rae Education Building, 125 3rd Avenue.
- Returning racer bib pickup closes 60 minutes prior to the race start for men’s and women’s races and 30 minutes prior to the start time for the junior race.
July 4th Bib pick up
- 8 am -