Women’s and Men’s Races
- Previous 1st place winners of the men’s or women’s Mount Marathon Race.
- First 225 eligible finishers* from the previous year’s race.
- Top-10 eligible age-group finishers* from the previous race.
- Skip-A-Year applicants from the previous year.
- 10 year status is a racer who has completed 10 or more adult races (previously referred to as a veteran racer). Junior race finishes DO NOT apply to 10 year status.
- Runners with an approved deferral from previous year.
- Junior-to-adult racers who completed the race the previous year as a junior and have aged into the adult race.
*One-year approved petitions and earned race spots (invitationals) are not eligible for priority status.
- Previous 1st place winners of the boy’s or girl’s Mount Marathon Junior Race.
- Eligible finishers* from the previous year’s Race.
- Runners with an approved waiver from previous year.